Coaching and Workshops
- Communication Coaching
“I invite you to look and sound like the professional you are or want to be. Why put your second best foot forward?” -Carol Fleming, Ph.D.
What is Communication Coaching?
One-on-one coaching means you get individual professional attention right when you need it the most. The focus, feedback, and skill-building techniques are centered on communication impact. Issues of projection, confidence, fluency, even eloquence, are addressed. There are no wasted efforts with this kind of personal attention. We work as a team to reach your goals.
A coach is someone who makes you do what you don’t want to do in order to become what you want to be.
How Can Coaching Help Me?
- Become more articulate with crisp and committed speech
- Learn to speak with a melodic, fluent voice
- Find out how to organize your thoughts and make your point in a compelling manner
- Develop a resonant voice at a pleasing pitch
- Build your credibility by increasing your confidence and impact
- Make your appearance work for you
- Have an opportunity to practice and polish your speech, presentation, sales pitch, interview or audition.
We find it very effective to use an audio/video format to give you immediate feedback about your communication impact. You will be able to review your presentation and decide for yourself if you have made the improvements you seek. You will probably be pleasantly surprised to find out how much you have progressed!
- Phone & Email Consultation
There may be times when you need immediate help, or have questions while traveling or just do not have time to get out of the office. Our phone and email consultations may be just what you need to get help you deal with your concerns right when you need to.
Dr. Fleming’s workshops focus on particular aspects of communication that are sometimes troublesome but important in the workplace. The group situation allows for enjoyable interaction during instruction, besides being a more efficient use of your training budget.
Companies or organizations can select from our 27 Workshop Modules, or our 7 Customized Workshop Series, that combine modules to meet specific objectives. You may also design your own customized series. Classes are designed for 10 participants. The Accent Improvement class is limited to 6 participants.
These Workshops …….
- Can be expanded to accommodate more practice & interaction
- Can accommodate small or large number of participants
- Can be customized to include targeted and relevant information
- Provide materials for follow-up with each class
- Focus on building skills that you can immediately put into practice
- Incorporate instruction manual, practical examples, and interactive participation
The New “One Hour Workshop”
The modular design of our workshops is perfect for people who want to meet their goals but must accommodate busy schedules. This format offers you the opportunity to design your own workshop and include the topics that are of particular importance to you.
The “One Hour Workshop” is ideal for a brown-bag lunch presentation, an hour over coffee during the day, or after office hours. You may select one or more of our 27 workshop modules to focus on specific topics of interest to you.
Contact us today to discuss how our workshops, coaching and training products can improve your Communication Impact.